Sign in to follow this  
Al Hoff

The EGN Report - Issue 003

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, hope your week has started off great! We have some updates from some of the managers, staff, and founders. You're more than welcome to comment on the post to ask questions or the like!

Recruitment with @Koda
"Recruitment is done for this month, all new promotions and recruits will be done next month." - Koda
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Media with @Koda
"Still lacking admins for our social media sites, if you're interested please PM me (Koda) You will start with the EGN facebook page and move on from there when we get enough admins." - Koda
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space Engineers with @MrCheezleand @Headword
"Continuing to assist Headword with administration and maintenance on the Space Engineers servers. SE Server is down and will need some dedicated attention to figure out what mod has broken it." - Cheeze

"So going back through notes Tuesday, there was a small patch. Keen patched space engineers and it seemed fine at first but what it did was undo a bunch of things that had been changed before breaking mods in the process. I'm redoing the dedicated server files, mod files, plugins, and settings one by one looking for bugs." - Head

Altis Life with @Darkcobraand @Kheruneand @Gunner
"We are are finishing up the last couple of bugs to get the server where we want it and then we will begin testing functionality" - Dark

"Launched Department head applications and will be reviewing them in the following weeks." - Kherune

"Finished the final bugs, still needed people to help with federal reserve balance testing. The next step will be to adjust prices of vehicles markets guns etc and to check to make sure everything works on the live server. We also have begun picking leadership for chief of police. Police apps will open once chief of police has been chosen" - Gunner

Minecraft with @Gurthyy
"Launcher should be finalized in the next couple of days. Auto-launch to server, minimal steps to play, easy updates." - Gurth

Pixelmon with @Kheruneand @Gurthyy
"Currently working on spawn and balancing, prepping for launch." - Kherune

"Spawn island WIP. balancing economy, configuring grief prevention plugins. Launch date to be announced in the coming days." - Gurth

Whats Goin On with @Mdude™
"I've been assisting in getting Pixelmon up and running as quickly as we can, and trying to troubleshoot the problems with Space Engineers. So far, the guys who wrote the server tooling we're using are aware of the problems and are working to fix the issues, but that's all I know about it. Pixelmon is coming along nicely and should be coming very quickly." - Mdude

Whats Goin On with @Al Hoff
"Been pretty busy. Have not implemented everything I wanted to that was stated in the last report. I did clean up some of the forums and have tasked others with sprucing up and getting the ball rolling on the discord orientation project. Wish us luck! In other news, I have been harassing DJ to get a fivem server up again. Hopefully we have that to look forward to soon. We will want someone who can lightly "dev" to develop it along side DJ and others involved in the project." - Hoff

• Like 1

How are we going to approach Altis? We know that Arma 3 Altis life is dying and that most members that joined this community have left or have little to no contact with it. 

I feel if we do this again we need to market it instead of letting it be up for weeks with only 1-10 players on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SpecialKillerJ said:

How are we going to approach Altis? We know that Arma 3 Altis life is dying and that most members that joined this community have left or have little to no contact with it. 

I feel if we do this again we need to market it instead of letting it be up for weeks with only 1-10 players on. 

i will be doing a meeting about this. coming soon, where i will discuss server population etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Советский попугай 1