Replacement

Mods to add to server please

7 posts in this topic

Thanks for the post. We will look into thaem as soon as we can and make sure the server is running at it's peak. Would love to get more feedback on stuff though from other actives.

Easy inventory should not effect server performance at all and is the next best thing if no nanites it allows us to pull everything we need out of a port or container ect for what we want to build instead of having to go back and fourth looking or writing down what we need 

I'm actually testing the inventory manager because I love the idea also lol. Just trying to find a server based one that's been updated and not abandoned by the author. 

Nanite mod wise we tested that one and it is a bit wonky. Sometimes it's better sometimes it is worse lol

On 8/2/2018 at 2:07 PM, Headword said:

I'm actually testing the inventory manager because I love the idea also lol. Just trying to find a server based one that's been updated and not abandoned by the author. 

Nanite mod wise we tested that one and it is a bit wonky. Sometimes it's better sometimes it is worse lol

on a side note there are 2 Nanite mods one is out dated while the other is updated normally. were you using the right one?