Sign in to follow this  
DasPookieBear

NEW EVENTS ON THE WAY!

14 posts in this topic

Greetings, I am Pookie. Many of you probably know me already, And may have seen that I am the new event manager, I would like to know what you guys are playing or what you would like to see, I would also like to know what days would be good for everyone. Know that Thursdays and Fridays are no good for me. BUT!!! That would mean I get to recruit someone to assist me for those days so that events could still take place. 

SO! What I need from you guys is: Games you guys are playing, Games you would like to see us play, And times Including Days of the week and time frame/timezone.

For example: I am playing Arma and would like to see events for the Liberation server on Saturday starting at 6PM Central timezone.

Currently these are the events I plan on setting up;

Table Top Simulator on Saturdays starting at 5pm Central

And I also have plans of opening a modded Terraria server in which more events could take place.

More to come!

• Like 2
  • Советский попугай 1

@Ashton Smith@DarkStar@Marsendji@Al HoffWhich Civ are we playing, I have 5 and 6 And what Time / day is good for everyone, Saturday isn't great for Hoff and I cause we got a staff meeting that day, But we can do it whenever, Prolly could do Saturday to start then move it to another day, To make room for Table top sim. We would just have to jump out of discord. ATM I need to get in touch with some people on the terraria server. But I will bring that up at the staff meeting. 

6 hours ago, DasPookieBear said:

@Ashton Smith@DarkStar@Marsendji@Al HoffWhich Civ are we playing, I have 5 and 6 And what Time / day is good for everyone, Saturday isn't great for Hoff and I cause we got a staff meeting that day, But we can do it whenever, Prolly could do Saturday to start then move it to another day, To make room for Table top sim. We would just have to jump out of discord. ATM I need to get in touch with some people on the terraria server. But I will bring that up at the staff meeting. 

I would say 6

• Like 1

Civ VI is Trash. 
Civ V is golden.
@MrOutlawTVYou in for Civ V? 
I just got a new job today as a quality engineer so my weekend schedule is now opened up lol

11 hours ago, DasPookieBear said: