MrMackeyMK

ENDED - EGN Event GTA V Saturday 8PM EDT 5/11/18

5 posts in this topic

Elementum Gaming

Event Set!

Are you ready for some freaking MAYHEM?! That's right! It's time to finally hop in that sexy car you've been stowing away in your garage for months and show it off to all your friends hoping to make them jealous... That is until some redneck with his big monster truck drives off of the roof of your apartment and lands on top of you crushing your life along with your hopes and dreams. No time for a casual stroll around the city cause we've got some business to take care of, partaking in some dirty heists to rack up fat stack all the way to breaking into the military base hijacking multi-million dollar state of the art military equipment to dominate the lands and fart in the face of world peace.

Join us Saturday at 8PM EDT for GTA V where we will be enjoying the mess out of some free-roam gameplay and custom events. Highly recommended that you bring some beer cause it makes everything about 10x more enjoyable when it comes to GTA cause lets be honest here, you're going to be laughing your butt off. Anyways, lets get this show on the road baby!!! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE... don't be a square please... I love you.

Hop on in the EGN Discord server at the event start time to add everyone to your friends list and we'll get the games rolling! It's going to be a blast, so bring your friends!!!

11lc1e.jpg

Want to Join the Events Team?
Interested in becoming apart of the EGN Events Team?! Come help make some awesome events to bring everyone in the community together with, just fill out the "Application". I'm looking for pretty much anyone who is interested in helping with hosting/coordinating events, event promotions/giveaways, and so much more. I have great plans for future EGN events but I need your help to make it all possible, sign up today! ❤️

9 hours ago, DarkStar said:

I'm excited for this. But, on console where I've played since release. I have like half a bil. On PC. I have nothing. 

Did you not link your account?? Cause if you do that you transfer your level, cash, and property over 😮