Sign in to follow this  
Jay

I want get into rust but I have no clue how play

10 posts in this topic

I want to get into rust but I have no clue how to play what so ever. I have it on steam its just never botherd to play. Since theres EGN server I want to try it out. Can anyone help me and teach me the basics of the game?

5 hours ago, Jay said:

I want to get into rust but I have no clue how to play what so ever. I have it on steam its just never botherd to play. Since theres EGN server I want to try it out. Can anyone help me and teach me the basics of the game?

Find food gather stuff make a base and try not to die, dats the basics :D

1 hour ago, Jay Deadeye said:

ill download it now and show ya how to play the proper way.

add my steam: IndecentCanuck

Added

You have to dedicate your life to Rust if you ever want to rule the server.  And even then, you'll need 4-10 friends to hold that status.  Coming from someone who has nearly 1,000 hours in the game, and started when the game was still web-based, it is a very time demanding game!  You will lose all your shit.  Do not get upset if you lose it all until you're super good.  There's always another group out there saving up resources to raid you.  You're never safe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dominic said:

You have to dedicate your life to Rust if you ever want to rule the server.  And even then, you'll need 4-10 friends to hold that status.  Coming from someone who has nearly 1,000 hours in the game, and started when the game was still web-based, it is a very time demanding game!  You will lose all your shit.  Do not get upset if you lose it all until you're super good.  There's always another group out there saving up resources to raid you.  You're never safe.

Hemm so does it kinda feel like when doing run in altis life alone :P always watching your back waiting get ambushed