Muuvie

Experiences with Eco?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone here actually play?  I've been meaning to get into it, or at least try it for some time but have yet to pull that trigger.  This weekend may prove to be a good opportunity in between community events.  How is it?  I'm told it's Minecraft like, but I haven't looked into it too much.  Looking forward to the next new big community friendly sandbox game to gain popularity.

it's a fun game I got it when it first came out its kinda like Minecraft but at the same time it's not. the thing is you definitely need people to play with or its just not fun

It sounded like a cool concept so I bought it and it instantly crashed on the menu every time I opened it up and kept on crashing with all graphical changes I made. I personally gave it a refund and told myself I would buy it once it was a more developed and fully released game.

Yea. It's a good base but it DOES need a lot of work. I kept it, however, because it's a XNA based game which I am intrigued by. I enjoyed the little amount of game time that I have been able to put. Maybe we can push to have a group event on it? Nothing major, but just getting the people that do have it so that people can try it out when people play. It's definately going to be more fun with more people.