CaptainSam101

Sever Feedback After Event

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so we he had a rather successful event on the Co-op Liberation server, and since we had a lot of people on the server, and a few who had never played before, I was hoping to get some feedback on the server itself.  What did you guys like, what do you guys want to see, did you guys enjoy it, etc.  Let us know so that the next event on the Co-op server can be even better!

Also, post any spicy clips, pics, or memes from the event below!

Have a staging area near the AO with the mobile respawn so people don't have to start from scratch every time. It's very frustrating to drive five minutes just to die and do it all over again, three times in a row. AI helis can drop supplies and vehicles if you need them. 

This may not apply if we don't do liberation in the future.

• Like 2

I had a blast overall, but I wish there was a little more structure to the event.

A couple things I noticed:

• I could sense SpaceBat's frustration when people weren't sure which squad they even belonged to. Moving people around and commanding seemed to be organized chaos.  
  • No staging areas. Having mobile respawns that followed us to different locations would help people get back into battle faster/easier.
  • There was a lack of scouting/prep/intel for moving into objectives. More than once I got slaughtered in a vehicle on the way to the objective, which did become a little frustrating. This wraps back around to having a little more structure in the event. Splitting squads into different roles and moving them around more strategically could help alleviate this. 

I understand that we aren't going for full-blown milsim, and I'm not advocating for it. I would just prefer a little more structure to ensure smoothness in-game.

I had a blast last night and experienced a lot of really cool moments. Thanks to everyone that organized/ran the event! I hope we do it again very soon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1