Headword

Vanilla

10 posts in this topic

Who knows if anyone but me is even interested in this game still but does anyone have a problem playing on a Vanilla world with minor mods such as laser drills?

• Like 1

I brought it up to you when we were in Discord.  I'm game for some Space Engineers, gotta get my yearly fix in.  I typically am pro-Vanilla for personal use and even more so when it comes to client side mods.  I like to have servers that are easy for others to join, much in the way we did Bukkit Minecraft.

This should be fun, as a previous SE server administrator, Vanilla is the right choice unless it's a mod for performance enhancements.  I can tell you it's a pain in the butt to have to go around and delete floating space trash daily so your server performance doesn't degrade. 

On 3/26/2018 at 8:47 AM, MrCheezle said:

This should be fun, as a previous SE server administrator, Vanilla is the right choice unless it's a mod for performance enhancements.  I can tell you it's a pain in the butt to have to go around and delete floating space trash daily so your server performance doesn't degrade. 

Yea, Vanilla is the way to go.